By law, a company is a distinct legal entity separate from its shareholders or officers. In Australia, the most common types of companies are:
- ‘Proprietary limited‘ companies (cannot raise money from the general public through share issues)
- ‘Public Limited ‘ companies (usually formed to raise or borrow public money by listing the company’s shares for trading on a stock exchange). In setting up new ventures to commercialise an idea, one, two or more people can set up a Pty Ltd company. They buy a share or shares in that company and they can also be the first directors of the company.The vast majority of incorporated organisations in Australia are such private companies. These companies have shareholders, company directors and managers who are typically the same two or three people.
Being Registered ASIC agent, we offer the following services for companies:
- Set up of company directly with ASIC
- Voluntary liquidation
- Corporate and secretarial Services
- Various Changes to ASIC record electronicallyFor more information please Contact us